mandag 17. september 2012

The mask









I´ve had some trouble sleeping lately. For a long time I´ve also thought about making a lavender mask for yoga meditations. Yestarday I finally made it, from left overs I keep in a box. (I made some pillows from teatowels and just kept going. Those of you following me on Instagram already know). This is how I did it.
  • I used an old mask as model. I cut of the band so I could reuse it on this new one. 
  • Cut my own shape around the old one.
  • Put the right side against right and sew around. Put the band in between. Leave a gap. 
  • Turn inside out, so that the inside comes out.
  • Put lavender inside.
  • Sew the hole by hand or machine. I first did it by hand, then i made zig zag around the whole mask. 
  • Go to bed, your sofa or yoga mat.
  • Relax.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Elsker og behøver øyebind. Foreløbig lever jeg på nsb sine. Men nå skal jeg lage noen kulere. Takk

    SvarSlett
  2. Svar
    1. Tr alltid i mot bestillinger. Må vente litt på mer lavendel bare. Send meg en Mail på rarerina@gmail.com så ordner vi det!

      Slett

Fortell, har du noe på hjertet?