søndag 19. august 2012

Cheap kitchenfix





I planned to fix our kitchen this summer. It´s the only room we haven´t painted since we bought this house three years ago. I almost made it. At least I started it. So this is what you get to see for now. I painted one wall black (after removing the dado) and the others white. I´ve changed the 28 handles and I am quite happy about the simplicity. Now I will try to spice up the old lamp which came with the house. And get my String pocket on the wall. I think it will be a perfect, cheap fix. I´ve spent more time in the kitchen cooking lately! I like nice rooms. "Just wait and see when it´s all done" I tell my boyfriend. Trying to get some help with what´s left to do.

6 kommentarer:

  1. RÅTT!! Syns du allerede har gjort en kjempejobb jeg!! Blir sikkert eeenda bedre med en string på veggen og ;)

    Og du skal selvfølgelig få en lue, du en av mine favorittinternettvenner :)

    Knusekos

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Snadder Janne! Skal selvfølgelig betale vettu. Men det kommer vi tilbake til. Litt tidlig enda...
      Er fornøyd med kjøkkenet ja. Tenk hva maling kan gjøre.
      Ha en fin uke Janne.
      klem til deg og

      Slett
  2. Cheap fixes är suveräna. Oftast är det det som blir bäst, när man tänker till och förvandlar med små medel!

    Kram
    /Johanna

    SvarSlett
  3. Dette blir jo virkelig bra. Sorte vegger er kjempekult! Gleder meg til å se det ferdige resultatet. Og gleder meg over at du er tilbake :) Skal følge deg på insta! :)

    SvarSlett
  4. This wallpaper looks good in black!! we have same in kitchen, hall and livingroom but beige color.

    SvarSlett
  5. it seems as if you a a lot more incredible saturday and sunday compared to my very own! ' ', my partner and i put in this researching with regard to finals. ughhh.

    SvarSlett

Fortell, har du noe på hjertet?